HEALTHY BOUNDARIES = SELF-CARE
- Are you having overwhelmed and constantly tired?
- Do you feel responsible for supporting and caring for EVERYONE in your life?
- Do you feel alone in your struggles?
- Are you "the strong one" in your family/ friend group?
Consider joining the Work In Progress, LLC process group for adult women wishing to:
- Understand how past experiences can show up in present relationships.
- Safely explore your thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
- Feel empowered, validated, and hopeful.
- Learn how growth can come from connection.
- Enhance your overall well being.
- Have healthier boundaries and healthier relationships.
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING PARTICIPANTS.
Limited spots available, all participants will be assessed for group appropriateness.
The group will meet at:
Work in Progress, LLC
524 Huffman Road
Birmingham, AL 35215
- 6-10 Participants only
- Commitment: 8 weeks
- Fees: $100 per session
- When: Starting January 9, 2023. Ending February 27, 2023.
Mondays from 5:30 p.m.— 7:30 p.m
To register click here or to discuss connecting with this group, please call 205-994-4563.